Apr 6, 2020
In our first episode, we talk with Russ Bainbridge, PE, CFPS, who is a fire protection engineer with a bachelor’s degree in fire protection and safety technology and a master's degree in fire protection engineering. We discuss Russ’ career and dive into niche aspects of the fire protection industry like combustible dusts and hazmat response. I really enjoyed my interview with Russ, and I hope you do, too!
1. How did you get into fire protection?
2. Tell me about your experience with the design side of fire protection?
3. Can you speak about your educational background?
4. What is your experience with hazardous materials, and what does hazmat design look like?
5. What is your experience with combustible dust?
6. What is the American Fire Sprinkler Association?
7. What classes are you teaching for the University of Idaho?
8. If you could start your career over again, what advice would you give yourself?
9. Tell me about in your involvement in professional committees and standards.
10. How would some one get onto a professional committee?